Tuesday, April 22, 2008

First Blog

This is offically our first blog. Many friends and family have told me that we needed to get on the ball and start one. I love seeing other's blogs and reading about what's going on w/ everyone and seeing their pics. So, here we go... We just got back from visiting Tony's family in Georgia last week. We had a great time visiting w/ everyone and Synae and I got to meet people in Tony's family we had never met before! I thought this would be a good way to keep in touch w/ them, since the family is so large. Tony and I are still living in Syracuse and currently trying to expand our living space by finishing our basement. We bought this starter home and only planned to stay a couple of years but have loved this area so who knows how long we will end up staying! It will be nice to have some extra room. I am going to start working from home as soon as it's finished and will put my office down there. I work for the State of Utah and am getting really tired of the long commute to SL and back! Tony is still working for Watson Labs, a pharmacutical company, in SL. As most of you know, we have a daughter, Synae Louise Wright. She is 21 months and is the pride and joy of our lives! We also have a dog, Miss Mollie, who is a Yorkie. She is very lively and her and Synae have become really good friends! We just bred her and she will be having a litter the end of May. We will post some pics soon!

6 comments:

jenny said...

Yea I am so glad that you finally did your blog! so I can keep up with you daily not just weekly!!j/k! call me and I'll help you with it! Love ya!

Jennie said...

Jen! I found you through Jenny's blog and had to say hi! It's been forever! I want to see some pics! I hope you're doing good and maybe we can catch up a little through this blogging thing! :)

Jen said...

Hey I am glad you are starting a blog. It will be fun keep up with you guys.
Jen Green

Valarie said...

Jen - I found you through Jenny's blog too! I can't wait to see some pics - I didn't even know you had a little girl - that's so great! I hope to hear from you - Take care!!!

Mindy said...

Hi Jen! I found you on Jennys blog too! We're all waiting for a picture but I'm happy to be able to see how your doing.
Mindy Harris

IM1 EGYPTIAN said...




شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
تصليح افران الغاز بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شمال الرياض
فني تركيب دش
فني كهربائي منازل بالرياض