Saturday, July 12, 2008

Up and at it!

So, it's only been 3 months since my first (and only) blog. I can tell already I'm going to be good at this!! I hadn't even mentioned to Tony that I had created this back in April and he happened to come across it when he saw Jenny Peterson's blog w/ a link to ours! He asked me why I created a blog w/ out even posting any pictures to it. I had been playing around w/blog spot and created this one and wasn't even sure if I was going to keep it or not, but since I now have comments from a few long lost friends and have learned how easy this thing really is, I guess I'll go ahead w/ it and make it official. Honestly, finding the time w/a two year who likes to have my undivided attention, can be pretty tricky. When I have free time on my hands, this isn't the first thing that pops into my mind, but I guess this is one way I can make up for not being a scrap book junkie like all of my other mama friends out there :)

A lot has happened since I last posted. Tony started a new job at HAFB, last month with a contractor called Oasis Solutions. He is now doing computer networking and is learning a lot. We are so glad to have him working closer to home and he is working nights, which we are still trying to get used to. Hopefully this schedule will be temporary but for now, it works out really well w/ my work scheudle and it looks like we won't have to put Synae in daycare! I have not yet started working full time from home, but it should be really soon! Our basement is finally finished! It has been fun decorating it and having the extra space that we desperatley needed!

Molly had her puppies 6 weeks ago. Two males, one female. This is her last litter. She has had 4 litters now and is ready to retire. The puppies will be ready to go in the next couple of weeks and it is sad to think about these being our last ones! They are sooo precious and Synae loves playing w/ them, of course! We need to work on find them really good homes, so if you know anyone who is interested in a Yorkie puppy, send them my way!!!

5 comments:

jenny said...

Yea Jen I am so excited that you finally put that beautiful little girl on there! Can't wait for sat Missy said she will go! my Dad said he would give her his bed so she will be comfy!

Melodie Starr* said...

Yeah! We are so excited to see your blog! You are an adorable family... it was so fun to see you tonight== love ya!

Valarie said...

Jen you look great and your daughter is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see more. :)

Jennie said...

Jen you look great! I'm glad you put some pics up finally :) Synae is beautiful! It's so fun being a mommy huh?! Luv ya!

Chris & Missy said...

Yeah Jen!! You sound just like me when it comes to blogging. I just started when I had Morgan, and I am so computer illiterate. McCall has had to help me along the way, but I think that I have the hang of it now.